Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Hotels

Mr. Philp just reminded me of something, indirectly - I haven't given you direct links to view the hotels where we'll be staying!  This is tentative until SPI officially books the hotels (which, I think, is happening this week), but here are our hotels:

Rome - Hotel Diana

Siena - Hotel Sangallo Park

What Mr. Philp had mentioned was concerning hairdryers.  In a future entry, I'll discuss how I discourage bringing ANY electronics on the trip (because of loss or theft), but, if you MUST bring something, make sure it has an official European plug with it (like Apple products).

These hotels are NICE hotels - they have the necessary amenities, too, like hair dryers and shower products. Helps reduce your packing, right?  We'll eat dinner at our Rome hotel every night - they have a ROOF GARDEN with a really nice view.  I know - I've stayed there with SPI groups in the past!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Laura  :)

No comments: