Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Signing up!

Wow - we have so many people eager and ready to sign up! Can't tell you how excited I am about your enthusiasm!

SPI is super busy right now, finalizing plans for all of their 2011 summer trips (which you can view on the website, including the Italy Study-Abroad program), and might not be able to respond immediately to you. Thus, if you have questions, contact me directly, by e-mail or through this blog! Once we get to August, SPI will be ready for your enrollment (with bells on), and will even be ready to talk about specific flights for our Custom Italy 2012 trip! Please know that we won't be limiting any enrollment until then.

Again, I'm here and ready to receive your e-mails with any inquiries about the trip! Forgive my delayed response over Spring Break - I'm running off to an Hawaiian island to hide and cement my Lenten promise to limit my e-mail-checking habits. :)

peace and love,
Laura :)

No comments: